1. You must be at least 13 years old to register the Service. (Parents or guardians are responsible and must be with the student during the tutoring time if the child or the user is under 18)
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
5. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content including but not limited to, copyright laws. And you are solely responsible for all the documents and its Copyright laws you sent to the SasTec Academy.
7. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
9. The firm does not offer any guarantee of providing tutorials that are beyond firm’s capability and availability of tutors, whichever may be the case.
10. The firm’s business continuity commitments stand for the current financial year and will be taken up for annual extensions upon the decision based on business priorities.
11. The prices may be revised and be applicable for fresh subscriptions and renewals, as per the business priorities of the firm.
12. Payments will not be refunded unless there is proof of technical error in financial transactions by the payment gateway service provider.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time. You can close your SasTec Academy account by Informing SasTec Academy by sending an ( Email ) If we terminate your access to the Service your unused portion of the last month payment will be returned.
3. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. You are solely responsible for your interaction with the SasTec Employees or other SasTec Academy website users, whether online or offline. You agree that SasTec Academy is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. SasTec Academy reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and SasTec Academy’s employees or any other users.
5. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
6. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos.
7. SasTec Academy does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or sent through the Service.
8. The SasTec Academy name and logo are trademarks of SasTec Academy, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of SasTec Academy.
9. Although it is SasTec Academy's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of Web or other telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, SasTec Academy reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by SasTec Academy, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, SasTec Academy encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, SasTec Academy is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. SasTec Academy will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
11. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
12. If you infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
13. The firm reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at the discretion of the management team. Changes to terms and conditions, if and when, will be communicated to the customers/users through updates.
14. For live sessions, the users and the tutors have an option to report parts of conversation which they consider to be abusive/inappropriate/unnecessary in the context of the topic. Blocking the reported users/tutors would be enabled through the administrator upon receipt of report from the users or the tutors. And SasTec Academy is not responsible for anything.
15. For live sessions, the users and the tutors have an option of terminating the session if either party does not intend to continue to the session for any reason whatsoever. The firm shall provide one compensatory session for the session which was cancelled due to a disagreement on part of either the student or the tutor.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
You agree that any disputes between you and SasTec Academy shall be adjudicated in the state and federal courts of the State of California, U.S.A. Venue for all claims and disputes between you and SasTec Academy shall be the county of San Francisco, State of California. You hereby consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in such courts with respect to such claims or disputes and irrevocably waive any right that such party may have to assert that such forum is not convenient or that any such court lacks jurisdiction.
Adjudication Fees and Costs
You are responsible for all costs that you incur in trial, including, but not limited to, attorneys or expert witness fees. If the trial is decided in SasTec Academy’s favor, you shall pay for all reasonable attorneys’ fees and trial costs for SasTec Academy. If the party elects to appeal an award, the prevailing party in the appeal shall be entitled to recover all reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in that appeal. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this adjudication agreement provision, SasTec Academy shall pay all fees and costs required by law.
Arbitrator and Arbitral Rules
Notwithstanding the adjudication requirement above, for any dispute involving $10,000 or less, the party requesting relief may choose to resolve the dispute through binding, nonappearance based arbitration (i.e., arbitration conducted online, through written filings, and/or via teleconference). Such arbitration shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”).
Arbitration Fees and Costs
You are responsible for all costs that you incur in arbitration, including, but not limited to, attorneys or expert witness fees. If the arbitration is decided in SasTec Academy’s favor, you shall pay for all reasonable attorneys’ fees and trial costs for SasTec Academy. If the party elects to appeal an award, the prevailing party in the appeal shall be entitled to recover all reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in that appeal. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this adjudication agreement provision, SasTec Academy shall pay all fees and costs required by law.
Waiver of Jury Trial
You and SasTec Academy agree that, by entering into this adjudication agreement, that you and SasTec Academy are waiving the right to a trial by jury for amounts less than $10,000.
Statute of Limitations
You must contact us within one (1) year of the date of the occurrence of the event or facts giving rise to a dispute (except for billing disputes which are subject to section (10)(k) of the agreement), or you waive the right to pursue a claim based upon such event, facts, or dispute.