Effective date: June 19, 2015
Welcome to SasTec Academy ("SasTec Academy”, “we”, “us" or "our"). SasTec Academy
Provides an Online Learning platform where students can interact with their assigned
teachers and Communicate with SasTec academy Employees to learn and excel in their
School /Collage Grades.
- SasTec Academy takes your privacy seriously. You trust us to help in your academic
progress and we want you to know that you can trust us with your personal
information. To protect your privacy, SasTec Academy assures you that sessions and
information we collected are safeguarded but SasTec Academy is not responsible in
the event of any unknown security breach. By using our Service, you understand and
agree that we are providing a platform for you to interact and learn with the assigned
teachers. And SasTec Academy will not own any educational material. we only teach
and explain what the user provides to the teachers as reference.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password, e-mail address and Phone number when you register for
an SasTec Academy account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name,
picture, phone number and address and Time Zone). This information allows us to help
- You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails from SasTec Academy.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the
Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including
the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the
Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from
other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual User.
Cookies and Log file Information:
technologies like pixels, web beacons, and local storage to collect information about
how you use our platform (www.sastecacademy.com) and provide features to you.
technologies placed by us or the third party.
content, improve your experience, and help protect SasTec Academy and our users.
We may use these technologies to deliver the service, provide you with a service that
is easy to use, enables you to move around the Service and use its features, such as
accessing secure areas, and store information so that SasTec Academy responds
faster. We may use these technologies to collect information about how you use the
Service, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get error messages
from certain pages. We may use these technologies to allow us to remember choices
you make (such as your user name, language or the region you're in) and tailor the
Service to provide enhanced features and content for you. These cookies can also be
used to remember changes you've made to text size, font and other parts of pages that
you can customize. These technologies can remember that your device has visited a
site or service, and may also be able to track your device's browsing activity on other
sites or services other than SasTec academy. This information may be shared with
organizations outside SasTec academy. The length of time a cookie will stay on your
computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie.
Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent
cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
we may use information that we receive to:
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next
time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others.
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the SasTec Academy application on your device.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside SasTec Academy without
your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files,
and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us
provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given
access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under
reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may share your information Such as name address and Phone Number and Credit
card information with our Credit card processing Partner “Stripe”. We don’t save your
credit card Number in our data base (Except Last 4 digits of the credit card)
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request
(like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the
law requires us to do so.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the
United States or any other country in which SasTec Academy, its Affiliates or Service
Providers maintain facilities.
- By registering for and using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to
the U.S. or to any other country in which SasTec Academy, its Affiliates or Service
Providers maintain facilities and the use and disclosure of information about you as
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected
through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique
password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However,
SasTec academy cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to SasTec
academy guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed,
altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your
unique password and account information. And SasTec Academy is not responsible.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, SasTec Academy, its Affiliates,
or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and
User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit
- SasTec Academy does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone
under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service without
parental consent. In the event that we learn that registration was done by a child under
age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13,
please Contact us.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked
to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them.
Please remember that when you use a link to go from our Service to another website
Your browsing and interaction on any third- party website or service, including those
that have a link on our website, are subject to that third party's own rules and policies.
In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any
third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content. If you are using a third-
party website or service and you allow them to access your User Content, you do so at
your own risk.
- While SasTec Academy makes information security a top priority, it does not guarantee
or claim to be invulnerable to potential data security compromise.
- In case of privacy infringements due to the penetration of data security layers, or due
to unforeseeable incidents, or by any reason SasTec Academy shall not be
accountable to compensate the customer/user.
- In case of identity theft and subsequent misuse, SasTec Academy shall not be held
accountable for the damages caused to the customer/user.
any prior notice, so please review it periodically. We may provide you additional forms
of notice of modifications or updates as appropriate under the circumstances. Your
continued use of SasTec Academy or the Service after any modification to this Privacy
Policy will constitute your acceptance of such modification.